Vicissitudes of three restored Robustelly organs, part 2 by Cees van der Poelby Cees van der Poel |Het ORGEL |Year 103 |(2007) |Issue 4
Het ORGEL 103 (2007), nr. 4, 4-12 [summary]
Photo: Jan Smelik
Since the restoration in 2006 by Verschueren Orgelbouw, two instruments are united in the organ of the Caroluskapel in Roermond. The case and some pipework were re-used from the original organ that Frans Louvigny built in 1841 for the chapel. The innards of the organ that Guillaume Robustelly made in 1760 for the St.-Nikolaaskerk in Eupen were placed within the old case.